just caught the end of the cant game

timmyboy

I was watching the end of the Cant State game, and i found it funny that they already have a banner made up and they were carrying it around. it reads Can't State Golden flushes 2007-2008 M.A.C East Division Champs. Dont they have to beat us first for them to be crowned M.A.C East champs........... if we beat them they will be CO Champs i do believe. just more fuel added to the fire between these 2 rivals.

They own all the tie-breakers.Anyways, If WMU loses tonight, then we can guarantee ourselves the three-seed by beating Can't, and that would also set up a potential Akron-Can't final.
Didn't the Zips just get the 3-seed by beating the Bob-kitties?

I believe Frenchy just said that Akron has wrapped up the 3rd seed regardless of what happens to everyone else the rest of the way. Really cool how things seem to be setting up for us in the tourney bracket. With Western losing tonight, Can't secures 1, Western has 2, and we have 3. NICE win for Akron tonight! :thumb:

For all sedding purposes, Can't is the top seed no matter what, but in any conference if there is a tie for the championship at the end of the year, they are both crowned "Co-Champs"...Can't will be the one seed, but not necessarily THE MAC East champs, we could share that title with them.