Chillicothe ExAdvances to the Elite Eight

Congrats to Chillicothe for making it to the Elite Eight of Ohio Division -II Ohio high school boy's basketball. Anthony "Humpty" Hitchens lead the charge with a twenty-one point out burst in the third quarter. This kid fills up a stat sheet in a hurry.A certain UA coach mentioned that Humpty is the best of the recruiting class and will likely be a starter for the Zips right out of the gate. I agree. This kid is thereal deal.Tournament Win

Congrats to Chillicothe for making it to the Elite Eight of Ohio Division -II Ohio high school boy's basketball. Anthony "Humpty" Hitchens lead the charge with a twenty-one point out burst in the third quarter. This kid fills up a stat sheet in a hurry.A certain UA coach mentioned that Humpty is the best of the recruiting class and will likely be a starter for the Zips right out of the gate. I agree. This kid is thereal deal.Tournament Win
IF Chillicothe advances to the Final 4, SportsTime Ohio is showing all state games live, meaning Humpty would be on at 2 pm Thursday, playing winner of #1 Poland Seminary-Clev Benedictine game.Here is the linkhttp://www.sportstimeohio.com/highSchool.phpTo my knowledge, he is only bball recruit still playing in Ohio (?). Alex Sullivan's Painesville Riverside lost a few weeks ago