Sign in to follow this  
zip81

MAC Tournament

yeah I saw the sign. My mom did too and said she wanted to join. I told her it's probably for alumn and she was sad lolShe was hoping it was just for "old" Akron fans. but she's just at the top of the hill at 50 ;)

yeah I saw the sign. My mom did too and said she wanted to join. I told her it's probably for alumn and she was sad lolShe was hoping it was just for "old" Akron fans. but she's just at the top of the hill at 50 ;)
I don't think there will be any proeblem with her joining the oldies right?

ABSOLUTELY!AK-OLDIES is for Alumni and "Friends of the University."How could we turn down anyone who wants to wear blue & gold?I'm getting close to that hill myself!!!Click here to joinThank your Mom!!!!

By the way skhorbotly...how bout changing your Avatar to you in your OLDIES gear!Don't forget the hat! ;)

By the way skhorbotly...how bout changing your Avatar to you in your OLDIES gear!Don't forget the hat! ;)
Will do zip81. Give me a couple of days to take a picture ;)