FSU Message Board

JP Morgan

All tickets for the game are general admission. Tickets will be available Monday morning at Seminoles.com and are $12.00 for adults and $4.00 for youth 18 and under.
Looks like Who-Gives-A-Flip/Not-What-We-Really-Wanted/Let's-Get-Some-People-In-Here ticket pricing! Sure beats MAC tourney pricing!

Hey Zips Fans,I am one of the admin's over at Warchant. Just wanted to let you know you can register on the site by going to the link. Feel free to post, would be great if one of you guys could share an in-depth view on Zips basketball as obviously the MAC doesn't get much coverage down here.

The fans are looking right past the Zips. There is no discussion about the matchup. Just a little tune up until the real teams arrive in the bracket.
Just the position I like us to be in. We play anywhere near how we played against CMU and WMU, then they have a trap game on their hands. I hope I can catch it on the web, I don't get Classic.

The fans are looking right past the Zips. There is no discussion about the matchup. Just a little tune up until the real teams arrive in the bracket.
Just the position I like us to be in. We play anywhere near how we played against CMU and WMU, then they have a trap game on their hands. I hope I can catch it on the web, I don't get Classic.
The $64M question! Will the CMU/WMU Zips show up or the Can't/Can't Zips? Vegas has us as 7.5/8.5-point dogs. Sure would be nice to surprise more than a few FSU fans and ESPN Classic viewers tomorrow night!

All tickets for the game are general admission. Tickets will be available Monday morning at Seminoles.com and are $12.00 for adults and $4.00 for youth 18 and under.
Looks like Who-Gives-A-Flip/Not-What-We-Really-Wanted/Let's-Get-Some-People-In-Here ticket pricing! Sure beats MAC tourney pricing!
ACC tourney pricing is much greater than this, if you can even get a ticket. My son paid a scalper last year for a first round tourney ticket $70.00. This is normal pricing for NIT game tickets. So far as thinking they do not care, the players are fired up. The seniors especially look at this as a chance to show the NCAA that they were wrong the past two years by snubbing them for the big dance. The band is fighting among themselves as to who gets to be among the 30 person limit to play for the game. Those that are not chosen by the director are going anyhow with student priced tickets just so they can support the team they have been watching all year. They have 100 members in the basketball band.If any of you are able to go to the game, welcome. Hopefully you will have a good experience in Tally. From a former Barberton girl now living in Florida.

ACC tourney pricing is much greater than this, if you can even get a ticket. My son paid a scalper last year for a first round tourney ticket $70.00. This is normal pricing for NIT game tickets. So far as thinking they do not care, the players are fired up. The seniors especially look at this as a chance to show the NCAA that they were wrong the past two years by snubbing them for the big dance. The band is fighting among themselves as to who gets to be among the 30 person limit to play for the game. Those that are not chosen by the director are going anyhow with student priced tickets just so they can support the team they have been watching all year. They have 100 members in the basketball band.If any of you are able to go to the game, welcome. Hopefully you will have a good experience in Tally. From a former Barberton girl now living in Florida.
Yeah, I'm sure people aren't paying $70 to see the "Creminoles". I hear there are some decent teams in the ACC. Somebody named Duke and that #1 seed whose name I can't seem to remember, but they got that buggy eyed kid in the middle. By the way didn't that team pound on Can't earlier this year? (Had to throw that in there)Looks like the spread is down to 7 now, Vegas is getting worried, they heard the Zips had their lasagna!

It would have been a pretty cool tournament atmosphere if more than the other 70 band members showed up to watch :D

Comment of all time!:: Akron reminds me of Duke.Puke!If only. Or, "Take THAT Coach K! ;)
At least one of them has a clue. ;)
MIKE_GPost #3990MyFanPageAdd Buddy Re: Refs blew this game for us Reply --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Akron deserved to win the game. The refs did what we always wish they'd do, they let the teams play. Akron was very physical. They were well-coached to anticipate our incredibly predictable offense. They knew that Rich and TD will try to drive, don't bother guarding them on the perimeter. They knew TD and Mims could't beat an aggressive hedge. They knew DeMercy never looks to finish on his drives. It was pretty much a coaching clinic from Akron vs. an ill-prepared and woefully unmotivated "superior" opponent.Posted on 3/19 7:51 AM | IP: Logged

Some of the FSU fans are finally giving us our due. :)http://floridastate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp...061&style=2

How bo... nolesStarterPost #631MyFanPageAdd Buddy Akron is a pretty good team... Reply --------------------------------------------------------------------------------I know most posters will "bash me" for saying this, but if you watched the game in person you realized that Akron's got a pretty good team. Their defense was "tighter" and more physcial than anyone else we played this year. Period!They disrupted our offense, and effectively "held, tugged and pushed" our players around most of the night.The officiating was "terrible"... allowing both teams to be "very physical". That played into the low score. It was like watching an "ice hockey game".Akron, came in 2nd in their conference which many consider to be one of the better "mid majors"conference. Can't State won their conference and has been getting bids to the NCAA fairly regularly. So give the Akron ZIPS some credit. While they lack size they play really good defense and have a pretty good team.

Some of the FSU fans are finally giving us our due. :)http://floridastate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp...061&style=2
And most of them still think they're the better team. Whatever. We're still playing while their season just ended.Only one team in the entire country has the right to complain about not getting into the NCAA tournament, and that's the NIT champion. Let's earn that right.

And most of them still think they're the better team. Whatever. We're still playing while their season just ended.Only one team in the entire country has the right to complain about not getting into the NCAA tournament, and that's the NIT champion. Let's earn that right.
I love how these mid-to-bottom level "BCS" teams act like there's such a disparity between them and the tops of conferences such as the MAC. I got news for all you other Florida States of the world...the "mid majors" are comin'....like a freight train!

Thanks to the guy that gave us our props. Using some of their logic, FSU would finish in 4th in the MAC b'ball and the MAC is better than the ACC in football since Duke is terrible. Also, Northwestern and Rutgers are basketball forces since they are in a big conference. ;)