2008 Parade All-American Team

More good news regarding the future of Akron's soccer program - Parade's All-American High School Soccer Team was announced on Sunday and two future Zips were listed:Forward Teal Bunbury, Prior Lake, Minn, SeniorMidfielder Ben Speas, Stow, Ohio, Junior

More good news regarding the future of Akron's soccer program - Parade's All-American High School Soccer Team was announced on Sunday and two future Zips were listed:Forward Teal Bunbury, Prior Lake, Minn, SeniorMidfielder Ben Speas, Stow, Ohio, Junior
My sources tell me there are actually five future Zips on those lists.

Anyone got a link?
Here's the link to the Parade Soccer All-America team:http://www.parade.com//articles/editions/2..._America_SoccerZips 2008 signees on the team include:Kofi Sarkodie Huber Heights, Ohio SeniorTeal Bunbury Prior Lake, Minn. SeniorAlso on the list:Ben Speas Stow, Ohio JuniorWho is a part of the 2009 recruiting class (as posted previously on Zipsnation).I'm not sure if any of the other juniors on the list have committed to Akron, although there is another junior Ohioan that made the team: Chad Barson Lewis Center, Ohio (defender). Chad is the #12 recruit and a 4-star prospect on the list for 2009 from TopDrawerSoccer.com (from the same post referenced above).

There are five future Zips on there, wow... Sarkodie (D), Bunbury (F), Speas (MF), Barson (D), and Meves (GK). They have Meves listed as a Senior, but I'm pretty sure he's just finishing his Junior year... I could be wrong.

There are five future Zips on there, wow... Sarkodie (D), Bunbury (F), Speas (MF), Barson (D), and Meves (GK). They have Meves listed as a Senior, but I'm pretty sure he's just finishing his Junior year... I could be wrong.
Well, all I can say is, if UCLA steals Amobi Akugo away from us, then I'll be singing "Fight on for Ol' S-C" every time the Bruins take the field! Come on Caleb, you can get 'im! Don't let 'im say "no'". :D BTW -- did you know that last fall Ben (as in Speas) was called up to the men's U-20 squad for their camp in Argentina? Yes, Men's Under-20! (His 17th birthday wasn't until January)