The Akron Holy War

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 8:22 PM, Blue & Gold said:

Apparently an assistant coach from Hoban called someone from STVM a "meanie-head," which, of course, is enough of an offense to cancel the game. Words are violence, after all.

“I'm positive of this. Whether it's vandalism or messages or guys in the parking lot there, there's always something. There's always going to be something." - Quote from ABJ article I quote in this post.

I heard from someone well connected to Ohio high school football that these off field problems have become large enough that people from around the state are talking about it. Maybe the fan bases need a little cooling off period.

2 minutes ago, GP1 said:

“I'm positive of this. Whether it's vandalism or messages or guys in the parking lot there, there's always something. There's always going to be something." - Quote from ABJ article I quote in this post.

I heard from someone well connected to Ohio high school football that these off field problems have become large enough that people from around the state are talking about it. Maybe the fan bases need a little cooling off period.

The off field problems between STVM & Hoban, specifically?