Software Upgrade

To all members,

Apologies for being down today. We had some minor issues running a software upgrade. Upgrade is now complete. There is still some reindexing working in the background. I'm guessing it will be finished by the end of the day. 

Let me know what you think. Supposed to be a new search engine (really needed imo), a gallery redesign, and full use of emojis among other things. 

Kind regards,

ZipsNation Staff

• Thanks 1

I'm aware of missing profile photos and gallery issues, I'm working on returning them. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Obviously, you can change your profile photo if you like. 

Kind regards,

Dr Z

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doesn't appear so @Dr Z. I attempted to close and reopen browser as well.

Charles Guthrie on Twitter: "It’s on!" / Twitter 

For what its worth, I've been able to copy links from Chrome, paste into Edge on Zipsnation and its worked fine. The issue appears to stem from copying the links out of Edge. As when I do that and paste into Chrome, it doesn't work either.

Edited by LZIp
  • Thumbs down 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a hard time getting Chrome to even load. I click the icon and get Opera, Edge or Bing. Same thing with Google Maps, which I use a lot because it allows you to specify two or more points (not just directions from where you are to one destination). 

Probably off topic but just needed to vent. 

Just got a "403 Forbidden" message as I was attempting to edit the initial post of the 23 Verbal Commitments thread.  Was not able to update the post.

Edit: Maybe the message didn't say "403."  I tried updating Post #1 in the '23 Commits thread again this morning and the message is simply "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access this resource."  (I'm trying it here simply to see if I can edit this post.)

Edited by Blue & Gold

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...