Zips Baseball 2023

Spin

Tomorrow's game is televised on B1G, a subscription version of Big10 Network. You can get all B10 baseball baseball games for $40, but the only other game is with tOSU and I don't know if I'm working that day yet. heck for $40 I could probably drive to either. Anyway that's that. With my work schedule it'll be April before I can see a live game. If work isn't this busy/understaffed by then...

Edited by Spin
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, csims0917 said:

Let’s go zips! At least one Ohio team can beat Xichigan.

This squad is only going to get better. We got an ace, a couple experienced guys and a guy with the most Akron name ever who rakes in Jack Firestone. I’m excited to go to canal park and see them 

Why wait until the Canal Park games?  Come out to Skeeles now for free.  Lots of good opportunities…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zippy-claws said:

Why wait until the Canal Park games?  Come out to Skeeles now for free.  Lots of good opportunities…

Nothing against Canal Park (I wish we needed it's capacity) but IMO your closer to the game at Skeels Field. The bleachers are right over the action. Or you can move around, stand along the fence or take along a folding chair. If it's not damp I don't drag a chair around I sit in the grass along the "grassy knolls". 

And there's just something about being on campus...

Edited by Spin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it’s time to start watching the standings. It’s exciting to do for the first time that I can remember.

The Zips head into the weekend in a tie for third place with a 4-3 MAC record, 2 games out of first.

• Like 1

I'm impressed. They look a lot shaper that the Sabo Zips. better players and better coaching. "Rome wasn't built in a day", but they're headed in the right direction.

Edited by Spin