First Practices

Big Zip

Talked with a friend this week and word from the coaching staff is the Zips JD inherited are a bunch of whiners and babies. I guess JD did the workouts with him and the players were throwing up and couldn't make it. Its going to be interesting to see how this team fares compared to the Owens' teams. :puke:

BZ, I heard the same thing, not that someone had actually been with the players and saw them puking and stuff but that JD had said that they were fat and lazy, all this befroe he had actually met any of them. I think the real deal is still to come. If JD though they were whinners and crriers dont you think he might have canned Coach Bailey or at least told hime he needed to "step things up"????

We will see the real deal soroy beginning on March 31st. Lets take a wait and see attitude on this one. In JD I trust but I also trust in Coach Bailey. If MT didnt trust him, his ass would have on the satreet with the rest of the bunch!!!!! :tomato::bow:

Dang... I gotta stop listening to JD on the radio. 'Cause none of this crap is what he said at all. JD said that in the morning conditioning workouts about a 1/3 of the kids were heaving their breakfasts. He expected that to pass by the end of the second week.

Heard also that the kids like JD and want to play for him. They just weren't use to the conditioning program glomped from a major Big East school. They will be. Or, there's the door.

JD also stated that the Zips actually have a talent pool similar to most any Pig Ten team. It just needs to be brought out and developed. Considering that some of the former players are now stars in the NFL while others are yeoman players or in Europe this ain't yer momma's CYO team.

Give the man a chance. Dan Bailey is first class. He provides, pushs and cajoles. The kid has to do the work. So, boys, do the work. I'll say "men" when you prove that you are.