recruit them now please..

2 brothers who stand over 7'2 and both weight 260+ pounds. one is 17, the other is 15. recruit them like we were able to recruit an sign zeke.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1087336

They are some tall kids :)

If you guys thought Zeke was raw coming in here last year, try bringing in a kid who can't run the floor more than 3 times in a row without being completely winded. You can't teach height, but it sounds like these kids have a LOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG way to go before becoming D-I ready players. Very surprised they are getting as much interest from as many big programs as they are. I know they are tall and all, and every good coach out there has to be salivating over that, but most of the article leads you to believe that they are nowhere close to being D-I ready.

If you guys thought Zeke was raw coming in here last year, try bringing in a kid who can't run the floor more than 3 times in a row without being completely winded. You can't teach height, but it sounds like these kids have a LOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG way to go before becoming D-I ready players. Very surprised they are getting as much interest from as many big programs as they are. I know they are tall and all, and every good coach out there has to be salivating over that, but most of the article leads you to believe that they are nowhere close to being D-I ready.

from what i got from the article, it said that they couldnt when they first got there, but have been working with the wrestling coach and are now in better shape..... and as you read in the article it talks bout how the kid had a steal at halfcourt, took it between 2 defenders an then dunked it.... their in better shape then when they first arrived

You have to remember the mindset of a typical basketball coach. They all believe that they can teach these kids to become a basketball player.