Guys - gotta help me out here but not sure I'll even see the response. This a.m. there were MANY more posts on the basketball board, but tonight I can only get posts from yesterday (the 24th). I can't find a post I made this morning asking for help. I can't hit the "back" button without having to refresh constantly. Hope this message gets to you....feel like I'm in a Star Trek episode!

Check your messages (here on the board) .. support requests have been added to a new forum for that purpose so we can be more responsive .. your post was moved .. not deleted .. it should have shown here as "MOVED" .. not disappeared altogether .. still working the bugs out on this thing! Sorry about that.

Your prior post is in Here.

As for needing to refresh when you use the back button, my recommendation is to use the navigation bar right below the members bar at the top. Right below where it says "Logged in as: zipper" there are several links that tell you where you are. Just click on the area you want to go ...etc. back one step or all the way back to ZipsNation.Org. This way, you'll see the updated forums without needing constant refresh. I think perhaps that may help your problem.

Let us know if that helps...