Northeast Ohio's impression of the University we all know and love

Spin

The other night on the news they showed footage of the Buckeyes, Flashes, and Zips basketball games. The Buckeyes and Flashes shots looked professional, HD, as good as NFL highlights.

The Zips footage looked like it was taken with a VHS camera from the rafters, you couldn't even read the numbers on their backs. The view, of course, highlighted the poor design of the JAR, it looked like a high school basketball game from 1982. Sorry, putting lipstick on that pig is not going to make it look Division I. Watching those highlights is as painful as sitting in the JAR.

Wayne College has better AV equipment in their gym.

In class we learned about having vision and setting goals and working toward them. Be forward thinking. And that has helped me tremendously in my career. If only the athletics department and Zips fans were on board. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Then maybe it's good that NE Ohio sports fans can't get a better view of our facility right now, right?

Maybe the excellent footage at Ken+ showcases the ridiculous bench seating throughout their gym.

THAT'S the spirit!!!

:wall: