TV for Akron BG tonight

mivid12

is it on FSN, cause they are listing the A10 tourney then the cavs v kings gameam i missing something? (that's a rhetorical ?)!thnx
double check to make sure you a viewing northeast ohio listings. I'd use cleveland's zip code 44101 to get an accurate listing. It will be on FS Ohio tonight, so don't sweat it. You're probably just looking at the wrong listing

Here in Erie, PA they have the cavs game listed in our newspaper and online on at 10. As much as I like the Cavs I think everyone can go one day without watching them. Very disappointing, seeing as I won't be able to listen to it on the radio either way out here. I'm assuming there's no way to watch or listen to it online.

Here in Erie, PA they have the cavs game listed in our newspaper and online on at 10. As much as I like the Cavs I think everyone can go one day without watching them. Very disappointing, seeing as I won't be able to listen to it on the radio either way out here. I'm assuming there's no way to watch or listen to it online.
www.sportsradio1350.comthank me later

From GoZips.comAKRON – Due to a contractual agreement with the Cleveland Cavaliers, tonight’s Akron-Bowling Green men’s basketball semifinal of the 2009 Mid-American Conference Championship will not be seen of FS Ohio, as previously advertised, but can be seen and heard on other media outlets. The Zips-Falcons contest has a scheduled start time of 9:30 pm, and will start 30 minutes following the Ball State-Buffalo game, set for 7:30 pm.First, the game will be televised on Time Warner Cable Channel 311, which is available to digital customers only. There is not an analog channel available to carry the games. Channel 311 will be titled FSO-Special Programming on your digital menu.Also, live game audio/video streaming is also available at mac-sports.com.In addition, Steve French and Joe Dunn can be heard as part of the radio broadcast on the ISP-Zips Sports Network with flagship station Sports Radio 1350 AM (WARF) and GoZips.com.In Cleveland, WKNR is broadcasting all the MAC Men’s Tournament games, both on ESPN 850 AM and via its website, www.espncleveland.com.

i tried that before during a game and all i got was an idiotic advertisement for the Barley House over and over loland do you have to pay to watch it on mac-sports.com?

i tried that before during a game and all i got was an idiotic advertisement for the Barley House over and over loland do you have to pay to watch it on mac-sports.com?
try the site in IE. It should work that way.And yes you have to pay over at mac-sports.com. It's $7 per game. I hear quality isn't very good though

it is just another f**k up by Rick Chryst. Thank god he is leaving. Even if there was a conflict, a good league office or good league media person would have noticed it in advance and made other arrangements. Instead, everyone is scrambling. As we used to say in teh military, what a SNAFU.

well, DirectTV channel 652 just went black, then, to a trouble slide playing very bad music.Anyone else having problem?
Yep. I have the super-premium-ultra-deluxe DirecTV package own here in Houston, TX but can't get the game on 664 or 652. Just a gray screen. (I'd watch my other game tonight PSU/Purdue, but PSU's getting stomped and I can't stomach it anymore)