Zips games on TV

ZachTheZip

The MAC has released the TV schedule for basketball season already. Color me impressed. We're usually two weeks into the season by the time this comes out.http://mac-sports.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB...TCLID=204823137Friday Dec. 4th - Akron @ Texas A&M, 8:00PM (FSN Southwest)Saturday, Jan. 23rd - Akron @ Can't State, Noon (ESPNU)Monday, Feb. 1st - EMU @ Akron, 7:00PM (Fox Sports Net)Saturday, Feb. 6th - Akron @ Ball State, Noon (Fox Sports Net)Saturday, Feb. 23rd - Akron @ BGSU, 2:30PM (Fox Sports Net)Friday, March 5th - Can't State @ Akron, 8:00PM (ESPN2)4 of the TV games are road games, only two are at home. I like that.There is also the possibility that some other road games will make it to TV, depending on other conferences' contracts.

Does anyone know if/where I might be able to find a feed for FSN Southwest during the Texas A&M game? Really interested to see how we match up against what should be our toughest test on the OOC schedule. I have to imagine that we will see at least 2 or 3 more games added to the Zips TV schedule. I would say we have a pretty good shot to land a bracketbuster TV game, then you have to figure we will land a few more games on TV from the tournaments.

What I like most is 4 of 6 games you listed are away games, considering I'll be at all home games, this makes me happy. I picked up the Sports Package on UVerse and now can watch all FSN channels. At just 10 dollars a month, it's totally worth it to me, once basketball season starts there are games on every night. Last night I watched Louisville almost get spanked by lowly Georgetown College. I'm so pumped for basketball season!!

Does anyone know if/where I might be able to find a feed for FSN Southwest during the Texas A&M game? Really interested to see how we match up against what should be our toughest test on the OOC schedule. I have to imagine that we will see at least 2 or 3 more games added to the Zips TV schedule. I would say we have a pretty good shot to land a bracketbuster TV game, then you have to figure we will land a few more games on TV from the tournaments.
I currently have a Direct TV pakage where I get every single channel possible (besides adult ones) and I get all of the Fox Sports regional feeds which includes FSN Southwest.I would check Direct tv....unfortunately mine is a 5 month promo package and I think it may run out before Dec and it is quite pricey to keep all of the sports tiers.hope this helps