VOTE FOR AKRON!

Vote for Akron for Campus of the Year!http://www.campusactivitiesmagazine.com/awardsAnybody with a .edu email address can vote, which means any student, staff, or faculty.
I was going to vote until I noticed the other schools they had listed. How legit is this site? I mean it is between Western Michigan, Methodist, Akron, West Georgia, and Houston.

Vote for Akron for Campus of the Year!http://www.campusactivitiesmagazine.com/awardsAnybody with a .edu email address can vote, which means any student, staff, or faculty.
I was going to vote until I noticed the other schools they had listed. How legit is this site? I mean it is between Western Michigan, Methodist, Akron, West Georgia, and Houston.
I don't know. I saw it on Facebook and just put it up. After some googling, I can't find anything nefarious about it. It's just obscure.

I don't know. I saw it on Facebook and just put it up. After some googling, I can't find anything nefarious about it. It's just obscure.
Campus Activities Magazine is basically a magazine for Student program Boards. Schools submit their program boards (Both of ours in Akron's case, ZPN and RHPB) and they select finalists. Then they ask their students to go out and vote for their boards. I think this way of voting is new though...when we won in 2005 it was'nt this way.