Jeremy Fears quits OU Basketball

zipfan 81

the curse? yea thats it. didnt he win a state title and were ranked top 10 in the country his senior year? and helped you win 19 games last year? yea hes a curse. get over him leaving hes happy at ohio it seems and you are still winning everyside is happy except a bum like you.what did he have to do with fears leaving?oh wait he was the personal reason wasnt he?

Hey everyone, it's Buhbuh's mommy.Can't wait to see if the fomer #4 has the balls to show up at the JAR on the 25th. I would be not.As for the curse, I have no idea, but Ohio sure has sucked it up hard since BW arrived on campus. Maybe Akron can pick up Fears as that would be a major pickup for the Zip program, he could even be #4. Too funny.

Fears is transferring, they dont know where yet, but read what someone wrote about him.... sound familiar?DING DING DING DING... Without knowing ANYTHING about what was going on (as 99.9% of the rest of us), this is my humble assessment too. THe writing is on the wall, people. He loses minutes, his starting position, and has family issues miles away, and voila. The post about him writing sportsline clued me in that this kid has an ego, wouldn't take sitting on the bench. To me, it seemed that this year, he wasn't into the team, didn't play well, and actually hurt us at times. IMO, a guy that is disinterested in playing for a team is disposable and should be allowed to leave for whatever reason he wants to say. Fact of the matter is that OU can still be a very good team. They beat NIU without Fears, and lost a close game to WMU. It's not like they weny 0-2 and lost by 30 each game. I'll be interested to see if team chemistry improves with this behind them.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------