Without Tecca, Zips Still Playing Well

Bill Morgan

Despite losing leading scorer and rebounder Rachel Tecca to a season-ending knee injury 3 weeks ago, the Zips WBB team is playing well. They are 1-2 in the MAC headed into Saturday's showdown w/ Can't at the JAR.

They lead the conference in scoring, averaging 80 ppg through the first 3 conf. games. Come out & watch 'em !!!

If you're not entertained, I'll personally refund your $$$$ :)

Go Zips...........

Coach Kest and WBB will team-up with Coach D and MBB on Saturday for an Akron hoops double-header at the JAR......... Buy a ticket to the women's game vs. Can't and you'll be able to stay for the men's game against OU ( your ticket for WBB will get you into the GA seating for MBB ). Ticket info is available at 888-99-AKRON or by checking out gozips.com.

Listen to both games on Fox Sports 1350, with the Zips clashing with the Flashes at 1 while the men meet Ohio U. at 4 ( you can also catch " live " audio and video of both games at gozips.com ).

If you have any questions about WBB, post 'em here and I'll try and answer them or you can e-mail me at bmorganakronzips@hotmail.com. For those who don't know, I do the radio play-by-play for WBB on 1350.

Nice to be on the zipsnation board.......... I enjoy the passion of the Zips fans who post here !!!

Coach Kest and WBB will team-up with Coach D and MBB on Saturday for an Akron hoops double-header at the JAR......... Buy a ticket to the women's game vs. Can't and you'll be able to stay for the men's game against OU ( your ticket for WBB will get you into the GA seating for MBB ). Ticket info is available at 888-99-AKRON or by checking out gozips.com.

Listen to both games on Fox Sports 1350, with the Zips clashing with the Flashes at 1 while the men meet Ohio U. at 4 ( you can also catch " live " audio and video of both games at gozips.com ).

If you have any questions about WBB, post 'em here and I'll try and answer them or you can e-mail me at bmorganakronzips@hotmail.com. For those who don't know, I do the radio play-by-play for WBB on 1350.

Nice to be on the zipsnation board.......... I enjoy the passion of the Zips fans who post here !!!

Hey ya, Bill

This Zips Women's basketball season has pretty much put me in a depression. It is such a shame what happened to Tecca, and the way the girls have lost recently is stomach numbing. Hopefully the can figure out how to win these close ball games without their star...which obviously will not be an easy thing to do!