Mac Tournament tickets?

Chrisj0384

you might as well only buy tickets for the quarter finals...don't waste your money on tickets you're not gonna use
Thats what I meant...the games at the Q. Where do I buy tickets.
That's not what he meant, silly. He meant that you will lose to OHIO in the quaterfinals. Note his name is "Screw the Roo". If I were you I would probably heed his advice.

Hmm, doesn't Ohio have to make it past the first round in order to even make it to the Q? Don't get too cocky Ohio, Cleveland is just Akron north. It might as well be home court for us. And don't forget, there will be 298 million Lebron James refrences in connection to Akron. Maybe ol' 23 will suit up and "be cleared for takeoff" so he can "come flying from the rafters"

Is anybody just going to give me an honest answer? Hey Ohio, we just beat you by FIFTEEN last night. You beat us by 3. We have a much better record. Stop replying on an Akron message board. Doesnt that seem sad that you are an Ohio fan, yet you spend all this time on an Akron message board? Jealous or something? I know you wish your team was as good.

Is anybody just going to give me an honest answer?
Don't mind Ohio fan, please. We keep trying to lock him in the closet and he keeps getting out.But so far as an answer goes... if you're a student, they do sell special tickets for you for the games at the Qund. Call the ticket office for information.