Not Good...

sgm405

As a long time zip fan, this effort is as disappointing as any I have heard. I really thought they would come out of the intermission and set the tone for the second half. The chance to share the MAC regular season championship should have been enough incentive for them to play a good game. If not for good 3 point shooting, this would be even worse than it is. Very disappoining

As a long time zip fan, this effort is as disappointing as any I have heard. I really thought they would come out of the intermission and set the tone for the second half. The chance to share the MAC regular season championship should have been enough incentive for them to play a good game. If not for good 3 point shooting, this would be even worse than it is. Very disappoining
:iws:

Some observations:1.) Kd has done a good job overall this year2.) When you consider,no J. Wood, he has done outstanding! Now having said this: 1.) The guard position is thin, so he starts 3 guards???? 2.) He seems to be obsessed with giving so much playing time to Linhart. I mean, yes DP has had back problems, but cmon!!! Since I was not at the game, I can onlyimagine how much he hurt us on defense!!!!

Well you all know I am a friend and a fan of Bubba's. And i remember this summer when talking to him about the season he mentioned that last year at the Buffalo shoot around coach dambrot coming up to him and asking him if he would mind if Ced started since he was playing his brother.Bubba wasnt complaining about it at all hes real good friends with Ced and he didnt mind but that answers your question on why he started him. Ced has def. earned it too. I remember Quade Milum not playing hardly at all last year and then they played Dayton and he played 10-15 min. But Bubba was not saying that in a negative way about the starting thing so before you go and jump all over that keep that in mind. Good luck against Can't.

Our numbers (and, based on what I heard on the radio, our effort) in this game weren't really that bad. Buffalo played like one would hope you're gonna play on senior night, especially going up against Baby Brother (for one of them). If we look bad on Saturday, I'll worry. Now? Not wringing my hands over this.