Glad we won, but.......

JP Morgan

That was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen. The refs completely hijacked the game every time it got exciting. I have never seen so many away from the ball fouls, traveling calls, or flat out stupid calls that should have been "no calls." Both Can't and Akron were equally screwed, but not as much as the fans who had to sit through a game that was 85% dominated by the refs!

In general, Mac officiating is horrible. It seems like the officials get paid per call, like $2/call or maybe it is a competition between them as if they think that the more you use your whistle the better you are. But today in particular, those three idiots dressed in zebras are the worst ever !What's up with that Futch call ? and how about the fragrant foul that never get whistled for dials late in the game and all the traveling by Warzynski and Gerwig... and the offensive fouls against us !!! oh my god ! I hope the Mac re evaluates the coaches' performance before choosing those who will be in the Q.

HIP HOP I have to strongly disagree. Phil Bova seems to take pleasure in "homering"Akron. I know this man superficially and he makes my skin crawl.The other two officials were inconsistent and bloody awful. A fairly called game andCant loses by close to twenty. It was Akron's house and day. The terrible officiatingkept Cant in the game. It was ugly.As one poster suggested, the league office needs to review this game AND sanctionall three of the referees. I pray that we see not one of these cheaters in Cleveland.On national television they are the shame of the MAC.Frankly, Cant Skate is a very, very good basketball team. Honestly, they are a betteroverall team than Akron is. Both are excellent teams and both deserve to have theirseasons extended into the post season.Zips 75Cant and the officials 67