Traveling to PSU

fightonstate

I was just wondering how many fans you guys are expecting to bring to State College? Last year Cincinnati did not even come close to filling their tickets and because of the bad year PSU was coming off our fans were not too excited to buy them either. That was the first time I ever remember seeing the visiting section so empty. For those visiting Happy Valley I wish you a safe and fun trip. The atmosphere is second to none.

I'll be travelling from Columbus to attend the game. Should be a nice 6 hour drive. For those planning on staying at State College good luck finding a Hotel Room. The only place I found that had any vacancies near the stadium was the Hampton Inn at $269.00/night. Talk about getting :rolltide: I have been reading this board for several months and this is my first post. With that said :screwks: Speaking of Can't, I have not seen any posts from A Gates for a while, oh, must be that football season is near. :D

Welcome, both of you to the Zipsnation. after last season, I'm sure that the game will be significantly more crowded than in years past. I won't be able to make the trip there because I am a student and my schedule won't allow it. :cry: I will lock myself in my room and watch it from beginning to end on the TV though. It's true... :screwks:

Is the Zips band coming again?  Visiting bands add to the excitment of  college football.  It allways great looking at the faces of visiting band members in awe who are not use to big staduims.
I was in the band when we visited you guys two years back, and I was in awe as soon as I saw the imposing Beaver Stadium out of the bus window. It's a real thrill sitting down there by the field and getting in front of 100k. Your fans were awesome, and I tend to pull for Penn State in the Big Ten. I don't think they are making the trip this year because they want to travel to more conference games.