In Game Comments

ZachTheZip

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what happenens when were not ready to play.all the posters talked about how we were going to roll over Can't,and Can't was lucky to win two mac games.hopefully we can put something together the 2nd half. we have to win this game.if we don't the season is pretty much done. Can't would have a three game lead with 5 to play.

Cant has over 300 yds of offense to UA's 122. They are dominating all aspects of the game. The only good thing you can say about this so far is that we have gotten lucky-- it could be worse.This game is going to tell the tale on JD-- if he gets everyone's head in the game and gets them ready to play, he keeps his growing reputation intact. If not, this is a serious hit because we just look awful, awful, awful. My fear is that I have yet to see that happen-- for some reason, the team doesn't seem to get serious until the 4th quarter but that won't cut it in this one.The timing of this couldnt be worse--this is going to make the stadium that much harder.

Wonder who is in the stands scouting today for JD's move up to a bigger job? What conferences are scouting the Zips to move up so we can play better competition? I was there in person for the first half and that is the worst defensive performance I have seen since Owens left.