In Game Comments

ZachTheZip

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is playing QB for Can't - Peyton Manning?
Has he been the starting QB all year long? Damn either we really suck or Can't is for real...I can't believe I am about to say this but I think it is the later.
I think we really suck. Can't isn't as bad as we thought, but not all of it is them.Our team spent too much time resting on their laurels, and reading the press clips during the off season.

I guess this game and season so far has made that Steele guy look like a genius for picking Can't State to win the MAC East. Still lots of football this season to play. We will be 0-2 in the MAC but they were both road games. So we still have some hope. However we have lots of deficiencies in our team - no pass rush, poor pass coverage, poor kicking game, and too many boneheaded penalities.

Wonder who is in the stands scouting today for JD's move up to a bigger job? What conferences are scouting the Zips to move up so we can play better competition? I was there in person for the first half and that is the worst defensive performance I have seen since Owens left.
yeah JD just added 5 years on to his tenure at U of A

zipsgrad not to downplay your post ,but were actually three games back of Can't now. they won two games on the road ;so it really does not matter that are two losses are on the road. the season (unless Can't totally goes in the tank ) is over.
In retrospec, I agree. This isn't basketball after all. We only play what 8 MAC games? Season over, better luck next year.
Whoo, I just woke up from a horrible nightmare that Can't was killing us and Antonio Gates was spoon feeding me crow. I'm glad I was only dreaming. Please tell me it was just a bad dream.
Where has Antonio Gates been? I guess he only comes out for basketball season. Well maybe this year is our year for BBall instead.

Here's hoping our hoops squad doesn't let us down. This is just awful. JD better make himself really comfortable here at UA cause he isn't going anywhere. Only thing that could make us excited about zips football now is a stadium announcement. Can't will probably win the east and go bowling, while we suck! We really set ourselves back and any progress we made is gone. Not a good day to be a zip. :puke: Ugh, I'm gonna be sick. :puke::john:

Wow our expectations just went from 11-1 / 10-2  to hoping we have a winning season.  Today the entire team looked like shit!  This is not the same team I saw against North Texas or NC State.
Cause North Texas and NC State were crappy teams, and we cannot beat anyone with a winning record. We are not a very good football team. Aw Man here we go again.