Post Game Thoughts

sgm405

Random thoughts on tonight...- So much for a boycott, eh? At least the point was (hopefully) driven home - those seats will not sell. It appeared as if students and other fans were ushered down to the lower seats shortly after the game began, and throughout the beginning of the 1st half. - The crowd was less than impressive overall...and not just students, alumni too. - This team still hasn't seemed to have "clicked" yet...which scares me with Nevada coming in Friday. They're going to have to play their best game of the season to have any shot at winning. - It's about time for Conyers to start over Linhart...is it just me or has Nate gotten worse? - Nick Goddard must be absolutely horrible at everything but shooting...otherwise I can't imagine him not at least getting 10 minutes a game. I'll trust Dambrot on this one...

Well the lower reserve seats can rest easy tonight. They have officially been replaced as the lamest, laziest, unmotivated, pathetic excuse for a crowd by the idiots sitting in the north "student" section. Not once did they even stand up. Hell most of them were on their cell phones the whole time. If you're going to be that crappy, then don't bother coming.Hunter, if that is what you wanted in a section, then by god PLEASE QUIT.