New sports blog

Kiel Fleming

Hello ZipsNationers.I have been reading this board for a long time now. I figured it was about time I contributed and gave something back to you guys.Because I'm sure you can't get enough sports babble on the internet, I have started a sports blog. While Rasor's blog will continue to provide more "breaking info" and inside information (mostly because other than butchering Bad Company songs on karaoke nights and drinking, and being a father, Rasor's life consists of searching for zips news.) I'm not even going to try to compete with the information level. There is no reason to. Besides, i'd just get bored with it and stop updating the thing. I am taking a different approach. I look to make light of situations while providing entertainment for you. I guess you could call it a comedy driven sports blog. Its something different. There will be the occasional serious post, expect a majority of the content to be not of the serious nature. I encourage you guys to leave comments. Let me know what you think. What you want to see, what you dont. I plan on the following to be reoccurring segments:-Caption of the week. I'll provide the photo and a starter caption. You guys submit your own captions, I'll announce the best.-Photoshop work. Words are not my strong point, photos are and 5+ years of graphic design training here at Akron has made me the photoshopping maniac that I am today. I plan on providing desktop backgrounds, icons, all sorts of wacky photoness.-Better zips coverage than the Beacon Journal (alright, I confess, that one isn't hard)-All sorts of Ohio sports talk. Indians, Browns, Cavs, Zips. If there is any mention of OSU, it will be making fun of them.I hope you guys enjoy this blog and I encourage you to tell everyone you know about it. (some content may not be suitable for everyone. I tend to swear. I welcome any debates you might have with something I post.)I thought I would start you guys off with a Recap of tonights game, now. Its like when Conan Obrian looks all the way to the year 2000. But with out the annoying voices.Welcome to Dennis Martinez's Chew Baghttp://dennismartinezschewbag.blogspot.com/