Other Mac scores

Valpo Zip

The lucky bastards aka ohio university just won @ CMU by one point after trailing the whole game by 7 or more points at some points in the game. Damn it !Western Michigan, the team we beat by double score, is currently battling @ miami... Miami 55WMU 54 2:28 remaining.Can't demolished EMU by a trillion point, pretty impressive, but not impressive enough to change the fact that :screwks: Toledo seems to be comfortably heading towards a win against their archrival BGSU.NIU vs Buffalo, do you care to know the score ? ... that's what i thought !We're currently resting at the top of the MAC east. Tied with Toledo for the MAC lead. Which makes our game next saturday a very important one. That's why we all need to be there to help our team win. If you haven't heard about it yet, if you're a student, you can ride a bus to toledo, get a ticket and a t-shirt and come back the same day, all for $15. It doesn't get any better.

I think everyones out of it for the number one seed. Ive coneeded it to Toledo given their schedule. Akron/Can't with get the two/three seed in some order, with OU, Western and Miami all fighting it out for 4 and the all important bye.Can't did detroy EMU, but remember Medlock is out fo rthe year with a broken foot, so EMU will probably stuggle the rest of the way.As for CMU/OU, CMU shot 48% (14-29) from three. I would say that OU was unlucky to play a bad team on a night when they shot the ball that well. Also, if OU's hot in Cleveland, I wouldn't want to play them...

I think everyones out of it for the number one seed. Ive coneeded it to Toledo given their schedule. Akron/Can't with get the two/three seed in some order, with OU, Western and Miami all fighting it out for 4 and the all important bye.Can't did detroy EMU, but remember Medlock is out fo rthe year with a broken foot, so EMU will probably stuggle the rest of the way.As for CMU/OU, CMU shot 48% (14-29) from three. I would say that OU was unlucky to play a bad team on a night when they shot the ball that well. Also, if OU's hot in Cleveland, I wouldn't want to play them...
Toledo has to play both Can't and Akron still...how do you concede they'll get the #1?

i think the closest game the zips will have is toledo. but they will win. Cant state will try to look at the game film from the zips yesterday against ball state an try to do what ball state did to force the zips into the 5 straight turns overs in the 2nd half of yesterdays game. The zips just have to stay focused an force the flushes to turn the ball over and not get rattled if the flushes do have a small run, stay composed an have a run of your own. The same goes for toledo. this game looks as if it is shapeing up to be the game of the year in the MAC so far.

Have fun, Savage hall is like playing in an airplain hangar. When I was there for a game last year, the students showed up late, left early, and the only ones standing and cheering were the four guys in the jump suits and masks. I would hope it's better with the team doing so much better this year.