Nice Job lady zips.

timmyboy

There werent any posts for the Lady Zips about their win on saturday. Id like to be the first to say Great game Zips. You played hard and didnt turn the ball over. If you can play like that for the rest of the season then i could see them winning a game or 2 in the MAC tourney. Just hope that they dont play bowling green or ball state. I seen bowling green play toledo today on the TV an wow, they are very good. I hope that in 3 years from now that the Zips will be as good as Bowling Green now. It could happen, they interviewed the coach after the game and he said that they have been together for 4 years now and there is alot of team unity an that is the reason they are playing so well. Good luck Wed when you all travel to Central Michigan. And Zips fans how about we get more people to come out and watch them play on sunday Feb 11th against toledo at the JAR. It is pretty sad that the mens game got 4,900 people and the womens game which was only 30 minutes after the mens game only had 506, now thats just downright horrible.... so how bout we get more of the AK Rowdies out there and more fans from the community also and get behind the lady zips like you do the mens team!