go huskies

zen

:wave: don' worry about OU...wory about Can't,toledo and miami...
I am not as worried about OU as I am Toledo, Can't, and Miami. From what I see OU is very athletic, but not team orientated. The play defense, but it's very bad defence. The received quite a few "homer calls" at the Convo today, but still lost to a team with well over 20 turnovers. After all is said and done OU is not that good but .... :screwks:

The NIU-OU game didn't have a whole lot of impact on the RPI; you played both of us.Our guys pretty much played today like they did when you blew us out in 2005. That wasn't fun. The only bright side I can find is that it might force them to work that much harder for Tuesday.Or maybe the complete lack of depth is starting to kill us. I don't know.

The NIU-OU game didn't have a whole lot of impact on the RPI; you played both of us.Our guys pretty much played today like they did when you blew us out in 2005. That wasn't fun. The only bright side I can find is that it might force them to work that much harder for Tuesday.Or maybe the complete lack of depth is starting to kill us. I don't know.
There were a lot of things that killed you today. Lack of depth is only one of them. NIU's bench completely outplayed yours today. You guys also got a nice taste of Bubba Walther. Sure, he's fine when he's making those 30 footers, but when he isn't its BAAAAADDDDDDDDD news. Not only does it mean bad possessions on the offensive side, but he sulks even more than normal on defense. Combine that with your short bench (noone to really sub him out and pick up the pace any) and its a recipe for disaster.

No doubt.  When Bubba isn't making shots, he becomes a cancer to the entire team.OU can be as hungry as they want come Tuesday night.  But with 4 losses already, they pretty much eliminated any chance at the #1 seed in the MAC with today's loss.
Great thread about Bubba's game yesterday and overall contribution to OU's team. Sound familiar ? What Zip fans already knew. :rofl:

There were a lot of things that killed you today. Lack of depth is only one of them.
Thing about the depth though is that it's something that will carry forward for the rest of the year and really worries me.A lot of people are throwing Bubba under the bus, but nobody wearing an Ohio uniform played well yesterday. I don't want to pin it on one guy.

There were a lot of things that killed you today.  Lack of depth is only one of them.
Thing about the depth though is that it's something that will carry forward for the rest of the year and really worries me.A lot of people are throwing Bubba under the bus, but nobody wearing an Ohio uniform played well yesterday. I don't want to pin it on one guy.
We'll throw him under the bus for you then. :D