Can't @ WMU

Bleacher Bum

Thanks for the heads up.flush fans were getting way too ahead of themselves in celebrating your loss last night.
That's funny. After we announced your loss yesterday to NIU on the bus, our entire bus began cheering and chanting. Definitely looking forward to Tuesday, not necessarily for the game, I'm looking for Bubba. And I'm gonna make his life a living Hell!

Are the broncos the same team we beated by double score at the JAR ? what happened to them ? taking OU to overtime and destroying Can't ! Nice.
The MAC is upside down this weekend.NIU dominates OU (yeah, the scoreboard wasn't all that impressive, but they controlled that game all day) in Athens.Toledo takes a close one over Akron. Probably the most predictable of the West over East wins. No offense to any of our guys.Now Western handing Can't their behinds.

I am hoping that the lack of depth on the other teams is starting to show.Ohio has definitely not been the same in the last 3 games as it was in the beginning of the season. Their 5 starters are getting worn out night in night out... May be Can't is having the same problem. Maybe it's just hopeful thinking. :wave:

Are the broncos the same team we beated by double score at the JAR ? what happened to them ? taking OU to overtime and destroying Can't ! Nice.And it figures Miami is the only team to win...
You probably caught them on a bad day. There's a lot of talent on that squad, and Hawkins is a good coach.Watch out for them next year.

You know, as much as I love watching Can't getting it handed to them here. Its getting bittersweet. If we had taken care of business last night we end up with a 2 game lead in the East and are truly in the drivers seat. Instead we just hold even. Ohh well, could be worse I guess. We could be tied with Can't now instead of still a game ahead.