Lady Zips postgame thoughts...

timmyboy

First off, nice game lady zips. You are turning the corner and thats a great thing.1.) Great Job of coming back from being down 9-0 in the first 3 minutes of the game. You all step up the level of play and it showed.2.) It seemed like todays game was much more fun then the previous games i have been at. so that will help get more people in the seats.3.) In 2 years from now, i feel that we have a great core of players who can turn this program into MAC champs as long as they all stay together.4.) Niki Mccoy should get serious consideration for MAC player of the year, and Sarah Tokodi Should win the MAC freshman of the year. Mccoy does a great job of controlling the pace of the game, while tokodi also does a great job of managing the game and not turning the ball over. I have been able to see all of the womens teams in the MAC and i dont feel that any of them have a standout player like Mccoy or a freshman like tokodi.5.) The new head coach is doing a great job of gettin the players to buy into her style of play an what she wants to do here, keep it up.6.) Promotions, I think that it is awsome that you guys have a post game autograph session for the kids an fans. Maybe you should think about doing this somtime for the mens game, i think the kids would enjoy that also.

was there and GREAT win. still too many turnovers, but a win is a win. i agree that the game today was fun to watch and i would also like to add that toledo's uniforms looked like shit. the cut of the tops made them look like they were sports bras... too weird. oh and does anyone have the tally on how many blocked shots we had? amazing!