ROWDIES/STUDENTS AT OU GAME

MightyZip6

All I have to say is that was one of the best attended games of the year by the students!! I know I know it was OU and it was a big game. The weather didn't even effect a lot of the loyals! We were coplemented on how brutal we were by the 2 OU girls who came to watch their boy-friends get pounded! I think students (better late then never) are starting to realize we have something special with our Basketball team! The GREATEST MOMENT of the night was when BOTH sides were cheering on cue with each other on the cheer "Bubba has one point!" That was awwwesome!!! Lastly a buddy of mine and I stated when we were down in Athens that when OU comes up to Akron they will get beat by 15...31 sounds sooooo much better!!!Bubba can't shoot, can't score in the JAR and Can't State still SUCKS!! :screwks:

That was the Rowdie's best game this year, by far. The amount of Bubba hate was something special.I want to thank you guys for holding up the Sports section of the Buchtelite, during the player intros. It is always nice to see something I designed being used like that. Really warms the ol' cockles. Obviously I enjoy making stuff like that, and the redesign of the Can't State athletics website. Also thanks to the guy on Zipsnation who has the image I made of the university as a prison island. Keep spreading the goods.Oh and, should I get the free time to complete it, I am really cooking up something special for the next Can't game / MAC tournament. It will make that website redesign look like child's play.Go Zippers!

Years ago, the Bleacher Bums had a Conch shell/horn, sounded good, they also had a slide flute of some kind and a shrill bell that they blew & rang when we made free throwsOh, yw=eh maybe that won't be used that often.Great job Rowdies!!!!!!With ball ammunition lock and load, and of course, :screwks:

paid attendance: 4138Actual attendance: 1514 Yeah I know. Sarcasm just doesn't transfer right sometimes.JAR would have sold out last night if mother-effin-nature would have agreed.I must say though, for the people that were there, they actually really wanted to be there! People stood up, okay not for the entire game like the Rowdies. But standing is standing.

paid attendance: 4138Actual attendance: 1514 Yeah I know. Sarcasm just doesn't transfer right sometimes.JAR would have sold out last night if mother-effin-nature would have agreed.I must say though, for the people that were there, they actually really wanted to be there! People stood up, okay not for the entire game like the Rowdies. But standing is standing.
That's a great point! The people that made it last night were the die-hards. It was truly a great atmosphere even considering there were only 1500 people. The way the crowd was, it sounded like there were 1500 AK-Rowdies.