Student bus for MAC Tournament

ZachTheZip

So, I just received an e-mail asking to register for a bus trip to Cleveland to attend the MAC tournament games. I think we will go back and forth to Akron after each game. If you received the e-mail, you have to reply by 5:00 tomorrow or else it is too late. Tickets are free, and so is the bus ride. The way it was worded makes me beleive that it was sent to only AK-Rowdies who attended multiple games this season, so no bandwagoneers will get this deal, only the hard-core fans. Of course I said yes, so I will see all of you at the "Q" in March! :thumb::rock::champs:

hey uakronkid, im not a rowdy but i sure in the heck wish i was. i think itd be a great expirence to be able to ride up to the Q with a bus full of rowdies, an sit with them at the game, thats priceless when they all show up like they did for the nevada game and ohio game.....

hey uakronkid, im not a rowdy but i sure in the heck wish i was. i think itd be a great expirence to be able to ride up to the Q with a bus full of rowdies, an sit with them at the game, thats priceless when they all show up like they did for the nevada game and ohio game.....
TimmyBoy I am a senior and I have been to the MAC tourny for what will be the 3rd straight year. Ushers at the Q don't really care where students sit come sit with the ROWDIES and be loud and make your dream come true I am sure no other true Akron Student would mind having another body to be loud and BOOOOO BUBBA and CAN"T again!! so when you get to the Q come sit with us!!!

TimmyBoy I am a senior and I have been to the MAC tourny for what will be the 3rd straight year. Ushers at the Q don't really care where students sit come sit with the ROWDIES and be loud and make your dream come true I am sure no other true Akron Student would mind having another body to be loud and BOOOOO BUBBA and CAN"T again!! so when you get to the Q come sit with us!!!
That's true, a few years ago (the year we lost to WMU), there were CMU fans sitting with us and rooting against WMU just because they hated WMU! The ushers don't care where you sit!For the Rowdies that didn't get the e-mail, as far as I know, they selected the 50 people that have attended the most men's basketball games, women's basketball games, and the other games on the "Official AK-Rowdies Schedule" they gave you when you signed up.

That's true, a few years ago (the year we lost to WMU), there were CMU fans sitting with us and rooting against WMU just because they hated WMU! The ushers don't care where you sit!For the Rowdies that didn't get the e-mail, as far as I know, they selected the 50 people that have attended the most men's basketball games, women's basketball games, and the other games on the "Official AK-Rowdies Schedule" they gave you when you signed up.
ithat sounds fair. i know i've been to a lot of games, but i also know that i'm not one of the ones who's been to the most games.

"For the Rowdies that didn't get the e-mail, as far as I know, they selected the 50 people that have attended the most men's basketball games, women's basketball games, and the other games on the "Official AK-Rowdies Schedule" they gave you when you signed up. "I'm pretty sure he's right. Somehow I ended up in that group, and I really hope they extend some kind of deal for other students. I love free, but I know they can't do that for everyone. We just need to get massive amounts of students to come out and be loud in Cleveland. Our boys deserve no less.