Akron vs. Miami Game Thread

sgm405

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No video that I am aware of. I am listening to the game through GoZips.com (subscription).SGM, great analysis. I think the biggest key will be the perimeter shooting. Did we just shoot poorly in January? Or did we shoot poorly because of good perimeter defense? I wasn't at that game, but I thought I remember hearing we were just shooting crappy. That said, our shooting has improved much and they seem to get it together in the clutch. I still like Akron in this one, but Miami is somewhat playing with nothing to lose....which is dangerous!! ;)

Just came across and interesting stat from Mac-Sports.com that I didn't know:Akron is 7-3 in road games (best in the MAC)Never thought they had the best MAC road record! :blink:
We don't. We have the best road record in the MAC, but not the best MAC road record. That would belong to Toledo with a 4-2 MAC road record. We have a 3-2 MAC road record, but that could change tonight.