Duquesne Game

zip81

Rybak having a career nigh? Say what? Please tell me he will step up next few games.
Please tell me he won't log any minutes in the next few games.
I think he has gained some confidence. If we gain a nice lead, put him in and let's see what he can do. He may provide a much needed spark this late in the season.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STARTERS MIN FGM-A FTM-A OFF REB AST PF PTSN. Dials, G 39 9-14 2-2 1 4 4 3 23D. Joyce, G 34 0-6 0-0 0 4 4 3 0J. Wood, F 17 1-3 2-2 1 6 2 5 4R. Travis, F 32 11-17 4-5 5 11 2 4 26C. Middleton, G 27 4-8 4-6 0 2 3 1 14BENCH MIN FGM-A FTM-A OFF REB AST PF PTSJ. Conyers, G 12 0-2 0-0 1 3 0 0 0Q. Milum, F 28 2-4 7-8 3 6 0 4 11C. McKnight, F 4 1-2 0-0 0 0 0 1 2 J. Rybak, F 7 3-3 0-0 0 1 2 0 7 TOTALS FGM-A FTM-A OFF REB AST PF PTS 31-59 19-23 11 37 17 21 87 52.5% 82.6% Travis had another SUPER NIGHT. Dials has a fantastic night, where are all those people that wanted him benched a couple weeks ago? Rybak had a solid game for only seven minutes, are those Rybak critics having abeer witht he Dials haters? Milum play twenty eight minutes and about ten of them were outstanding, four reobunds in a row (two offensive and two defensive at a critical time). Conyers played twelve minutes, but I was definately not impressed, and I don't think he is a defensive wiz either. All in all a vry good game from the Zips and even though it was OOC it was a necessary win. :bow::bow:

HAHA! What a night! First off, can I say how great Yuengling is? Zips Win! We pissed off some Steelers fans! Yuengling! We also got on the radio and apparently the Internet feed! Did I mention Yuengling? Anyhoo, I think the quote of the night was after the game when we were celebrating a Duquesne fan yelled at us and asked, "Who have you beat?" To which our reply was. "YOU! By 13! At your Place! GO BROWNS!" HAHA! Great Night! By the way, I had a chance to talk to Nate Linhart very briefly as he was coming out after halftime and I asked if he would be back by the tourny. All he said was "Thursday," but I don't know if he meant this Thursday for Buffalo or Thursday for the tournament. Go Zips!

I hope Nate heals up. Broken fingers take forever, sometimes months to really get back to 100%... Even though he hasn't been awe-inspiring this season. He is a solid player, especially for his age. He plays some wicked defense, and usually fouls the opposing player, but hey I'd rather have someone willing to hit the floor than a pansy that refuses to play real defense.