Buffalo Game Webcast

K-Roo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can download the free version at the top of the page.... I'm watching the Buffalo-BG game right now.... want to see the fiasco at the end.. :D
It's not that I don't have RealPlayer, It's that I don't want to have RealPlayer. I already have Windows Media Player, QuickTime, VideoLAN, and Winamp. I really don't need another media program. Plus I consider Realplayer to be a form of spyware because of the way it behaves. So obviously Buffalo and their backwards Canadian ways have to require it to watch the game.

you can download the free version at the top of the page....  I'm watching the Buffalo-BG game right now.... want to see the fiasco at the end..  :D
It's not that I don't have RealPlayer, It's that I don't want to have RealPlayer. I already have Windows Media Player, QuickTime, VideoLAN, and Winamp. I really don't need another media program. Plus I consider Realplayer to be a form of spyware because of the way it behaves. So obviously Buffalo and their backwards Canadian ways have to require it to watch the game.
shhh.. they're watching us... ;)

you can download the free version at the top of the page....  I'm watching the Buffalo-BG game right now.... want to see the fiasco at the end..  :D
After watching this, I'm blaming the officiating crew. I don't know what happened behind closed doors when they told "Jockitch" to come back out, but there was adequate time to tell the coach first that they were going to look at the play, then that it was going to be reversed.Also after watching this, I noticed that their student section is not what it was last year. I wonder if it's because their record is so terrible this year or because it was senior night when I was there last year.