Akron-Can't Game Thread

sgm405

MAC refs S-U-C-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Charge on Romeo on one end that was questionable and then Linhart gets BLOWN out of the way with a shoulder on the other and doesn't get a call. I H-A-T-E the charge/blocking call in basketball. My blood pressure is through the roof right now. Damn zebras ... :wall:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of the refs...how about the call on Dials? It sounded like he was framed. The announcers of 1350 seem to hate the calls already.
That's Steve French and he's not afraid to let you know how he feels regarding the refs. He's a "bit" of a homer but I like him! :D

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME -- NO FOUL?????? Dials just got KILLED
I have NO freakin' clue what MAC refs see. There are three of them out there for crying out loud. Ticky-tack call on Dials out on the perimeter earlier in the half and they NO CALL on his drive to the basket at the end of the half. Replay shows the Can't guy catching him in the side of the head. Inadvertent or not, it altered his drive/shot and should have been called. Thank God Can't isn't hitting their shots. Gotta stop turning the ball over too. We'd really have a nice lead without all of the turnovers.

We're gonna give this one away with poor shot selection ... Can't back within 4 46-42 with 4:31 left. Can't is getting a lot of their points inside. We're living on the 3 instead of working it inside to Romeo and Wood. Why is Romeo launching a 3?!?!