Can't-AKRON thread

GoZips88

Sounds like the MAC has just announced that they will be opening the curtains around the top of the Q for tonight's games. First time since the MAC moved the tournament to Cleveland that they've done that!Should be a helluva game tonight ... GO ZIPS!!!!! :rock:

Sounds like the MAC has just announced that they will be opening the curtains around the top of the Q for tonight's games.  First time since the MAC moved the tournament to Cleveland that they've done that!Should be a helluva game tonight ... GO ZIPS!!!!!  :rock:
Actually, they have opened the curtains before. 2002 K ent v BG Championship attendance 14,000 and I think they opened them up for the OU v UB game in 2005.GO F L A S H E S !!!

Sounds like the MAC has just announced that they will be opening the curtains around the top of the Q for tonight's games.  First time since the MAC moved the tournament to Cleveland that they've done that!Should be a helluva game tonight ... GO ZIPS!!!!!   :rock:
Actually, they have opened the curtains before. 2002 K ent v BG Championship attendance 14,000 and I think they opened them up for the OU v UB game in 2005.GO F L A S H E S !!!
You got to remember we are still fairly new to this tournament thingy. ;)

Actually, they have opened the curtains before. 2002 K ent v BG Championship attendance 14,000 and I think they opened them up for the OU v UB game in 2005.
Thanks. Didn't check other sources to make sure what I heard was correct.Win or lose tonight, there is just no denying that :screwks: We all make mistakes in life but I am VERY thankful one of mine WASN'T attending Can't State!

I don't think the season is a failure if we lose tonight. Anything can happen in the MAC, and usually something crazy does happen. Look what's happened to us over the years?This game will have some historical significance, because this year signals the beginning of the end of Can't's run as the King of the MAC East.There's a new sheriff in town.......and his name is Zippy. :thumb::screwks: and will be watching the NCAA tournament from home while we are playing. It's about time.

:rofl: I love how a Can't fan can come on here and just start talking, having absolutely no basis for what he's saying.Dude.....we beat you TWICE this year. INCLUDING A WIN ON YOUR HOME COURT. And we are now MAC East Champions. And you think we belong in the OVC??At the very WORST, we end the season winning 2 out of 3 against Can't, and go into next season as the DEFENDING champs of the MAC East. If you look at the facts, it looks like Can't should try playing in the OVC.

I expect the Rowdies to be at the game en masse, if not just to remind them that :screwks: ! Also, can the Rowdies move further down, closer to the basket? They aren't really in the basketball players line of vision from where they were sitting, where as if they moved down, they'd be seen right behind the backboard.

I expect the Rowdies to be at the game en masse, if not just to remind them that :screwks: ! Also, can the Rowdies move further down, closer to the basket? They aren't really in the basketball players line of vision from where they were sitting, where as if they moved down, they'd be seen right behind the backboard.
Unfortunatley when we tried to sit down closer to the floor they moved us WAY up top before finding a not so happy medium where we were last night. I'm just hoping they at least give us the same seats tonight.