Game Day Shirts Wanted!

ZipBox

I'm sure everyone has seen the Screw the Roo t-shirts Can't wears. Why don't the Rowdies or the Oldies or the Team Shop design a t-shirt for us to wear at the Can't games?? I'm sure someone out there can think of something clever (yet PG rated so the kids can wear it too).I know it's too late for this week's game, but there is still of time for something to be designed/ordered/sold before basketball starts. It'd be a great fundraiser.I'll start the brainstorming - how about a toilet with Can't State swirling down it and in writing "Flush the flushes"

I'll start the brainstorming - how about a toilet with Can't State swirling down it and in writing "Flush the flushes"
Seriously Flush the Flushes?????? Where did that come from, I think that is the stupidest thing I have heard of considering Cant is the flushes not the Flushes!At least when Cant says Screw the Roo or whatever they say they keep our mascot saying, and not change it to the "Flushes".
Little Joeys should spend a little more time becoming familiar with the board before they call other people's posts stupid. This website automatically changes F-L-A-S-H to F-L-U-S-H. Look at your own post for crying out loud. I'm sure that what Zipbox was intending to type was "Flush the Fla-shes". (Before you call it stupid again, allow me to explain to you that the hyphen is ON PURPOSE for this website only.) :iws:

I'm sure everyone has seen the Screw the Roo t-shirts Can't wears. Why don't the Rowdies or the Oldies or the Team Shop design a t-shirt for us to wear at the Can't games?? I'm sure someone out there can think of something clever (yet PG rated so the kids can wear it too).I know it's too late for this week's game, but there is still of time for something to be designed/ordered/sold before basketball starts. It'd be a great fundraiser.I'll start the brainstorming - how about a toilet with Can't State swirling down it and in writing "Flush the flushes"
I just want to go on record that the Oldies have to pay for their shirts.We don't have a deal where they are provided by the U....unfortunately.If someone wants to design a shirt, I can put you in touch with the guy who does them for the Oldies....thanks.

QUOTE (coachk @ Sep 16 2007, 07:15 PM)
QUOTE (ZipBox @ Sep 16 2007, 07:09 PM) I'll start the brainstorming - how about a toilet with Can't State swirling down it and in writing "Flush the flushes"
Seriously Flush the Flushes?????? Where did that come from, I think that is the stupidest thing I have heard of considering Cant is the flushes not the Flushes!At least when Cant says Screw the Roo or whatever they say they keep our mascot saying, and not change it to the "Flushes".
Little Joeys should spend a little more time becoming familiar with the board before they call other people's posts stupid. This website automatically changes F-L-A-S-H to F-L-U-S-H. Look at your own post for crying out loud. I'm sure that what Zipbox was intending to type was "Flush the Fla-shes". (Before you call it stupid again, allow me to explain to you that the hyphen is ON PURPOSE for this website only.) :iws:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: