The Sack Master Cometh!!

Guest Mastodon

All in good fun my ass!

Zips and JD beware---- Pruett and Marshall will be out to head-hunt Charlie. Be prepared for many cheap shots and late hits. Getting Charlie out of the game will be Marshall's number one goal throughout the game.

Ol' Bob is still pissed that Charlie refused his promise of thousands of dollars and a car to transfer to Marshall.

Guest Mastodon
All in good fun my ass!

Zips and JD beware---- Pruett and Marshall will be out to head-hunt Charlie. Be prepared for many cheap shots and late hits. Getting Charlie out of the game will be Marshall's number one goal throughout the game.

Ol' Bob is still pissed that Charlie refused his promise of thousands of dollars and a car to transfer to Marshall.

:iws::rofl:

Guest Herd Man

You are kidding....right? Charlie Frye must be overrated. He has never impressed me. He may make it in the NFL but probably as a backup. Then again, if he makes it that far he would actually have quality players in front of him.

Goddard will be a huge problem for Frye, but not the only problem he will have all night. Goddard has 10.5 sacks this year and our other DE, Jamus Martin has 9.5 sacks. We have a DB that is tied for the national lead in interceptions with 6. We gave up 3 second half yards to UCF last week. And I can tell you that Akron won't catch Marshall sleeping again this year. I just hope both teams come out injury free.

All in good fun my ass!

How about the pot calling the kettle black....

Dirty hit on Byron...Akron gets a little bit of fame. :rolleyes: Lame!

Guest Bob Pruett

Damn boys, settle down. Just come on down to the restaurant and one of my $25 an hour player-waiters can serve you up a big fat t-bone and we can be friends. I want to show you all my MAC title rings from the years where we cheated and got put on probation - it's quite a collection.

I hear it may be toothbrush night in Akron this week and that's a good thing because all of us on the team bus have been lookin' for a new way to clean our tooths not the the ol' corn cob is done wore out.

Hee Haw!

Bobby P.

PS: Hope you boys don't have too many of them Mandingo Warriors or I may have to burn a cross in your stadium parking lot.

Guest JD Brookhart
Damn boys, settle down. Just come on down to the restaurant and one of my $25 an hour player-waiters can serve you up a big fat t-bone and we can be friends. I want to show you all my MAC title rings from the years where we cheated and got put on probation - it's quite a collection.

I hear it may be toothbrush night in Akron this week and that's a good thing because all of us on the team bus have been lookin' for a new way to clean our tooths not the the ol' corn cob is done wore out.

Hee Haw!

Bobby P.

PS: Hope you boys don't have too many of them Mandingo Warriors or I may have to burn a cross in your stadium parking lot.

Ah, MAC fans. You just have to love their wit.

Let's give it a whirl.

Hi Zip fan, I'm JD! Let me first say that I appreciate you coming to the Trojan Bowl. We have parking space in the first row. Be my guest, literally! Can you find 50 more fans that don't have anything better to Friday than watch my zips lose? Tell them that they are my guest as well. Heck, I'll buy a round on the house. I have $10.

Since the free admission didn't work, we plan on doing some other things to bring in fans.

- We will be giving out OSU seat cushions for everyone that will promise to stay in their seats during fan cam shots.

- We will cut from the game in the second half and just show Buckeye highlights from last Saturday on the jumbotron. (I know. We don't have a video screen but we plan on securing 15 27" TVs from Rent-a-Center on a 1-day lease agreement. They will be placed strategically at all the exits.

- There will be free beer for those fans that will come early and help paint the cardboard cutouts that we will be putting in the home stands between the 40's.

- We have made a deal with Marshall that will allow us to rent their fans on Marshall off weeks when they move to CUSA.

- Next year, when we're on probation, we will play all of our home games as double headers with the high schools in the area. Auditors will count early for the HS game and not after the crowd leaves for the Zip game.

- When we make it to 1-AA, we plan on becoming the top program in the second teir of the OVC, conceding losses to JSU, EKU, EIU and TT annually. We do, however, plan to maintain the nearly 3/4 of our Akron fanbase even with our 1-AA demotion, less the 40 parents we'll lose due to schollie reductions.

- Oh, by the way, the biggest mistake I ever made in my young coaching career was taking this job. Whom, other than another MAC bottom feeder, will hire me now??? If you need a good coach, you can find me on Monster.com. JD

Guest Lee Owens

Oh, shut up, you illiterate Zips fans. You don't know squat about football. You never showed up to watch any of my teams play and you don't show up now. Hell, they're even giving tickets away for Friday night's game and I'll bet the place will look empty.

I just don't get it. The Rubber Bowl is one of the greatest venues in college football: no lines to get in; no line at the concession stand; no lines in the restrooms. Can it get any better than that.

And our cheap shot, er great hit on Bryon wasn't any of my doing.

:lol: