WEWS Newschannel 5

g-mann17

news rags are slowly becoming more and more outdated. I would suggest that there are probably enough people here on this site with the intelligence, experience, and connections to get a start-up daily news publication off the ground to eventually grow to contend and even surpass the Beacon Journal, BUT it's really not worth it. In 5 or 10 years, we will be even farther down the road of electronic media dominance.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it would be allowable to donate directly to the Buchtelite to have them send a sports reporter to all the away games, and/or subsidize their tuition so they could devote more time to in-depth coverage of the teams. We already know they could do a better job than the ABJ but I don't know if there's rules against "outsiders" directly supporting a student organization in that way.

They realized they pissed off all the Akron and Can't StateCKS fans. They would have shown the Akron, but WUAB beat them to the punch, so they will show 2 MAC Teams nobody cares about in Cleveland, and have terrible ratings. I suspect they will then use those ratings to say that nobody follows the MAC and that is why they cut away from the Akron Can't StateCKS game. :rolleyes: