Zippy's Lead is Shrinking

Zip Watcher

Hey Bleacher, see what you can do to get another good mention on Channel 3 Monday morning. Channel 3 exposure coupled with the ABJ article this past Monday REALLY seemed to generate a strong final push that blew away Hokiebird. Regular Monday morning pub to end each round may be needed to keep Zippy on top.I agree, we're probably getting ganged-up on right now and need to be even more vigilant about stirring up votes.

At this point in the competition, the problem probably is not the opponent we are facing. The problem is the people that are voting AGAINST us in order to try to get us out of that top spot.Lets keep pushing....we've been getting it done so far.
true, I suppose, but the overall standings are sorted by head-to-head record first, and overall votes second.

Hokiebird has gone on quite a run today and has overtaken Cavman. That match-up is probably a double-whammy for Zippy since Zippy has beaten both mascots, those two schools are bitter rivals and voters from both are probably voting against Zippy as they vote for their own mascot. We've been struggling to stay in the plus-200-to-250 range so far today. Keep throwing coal on the fire Zippy fans!

Zippy's down 88 at 2:30 Friday morning. And GoZips88, there's not much I can do since John Anderson is the one who has been pushing Zippy on TV and I believe he's on vacation next week.
Bleacher - can John set something up today for Monday before he leaves for the day? I have no idea who he is or how much pull he has but it would be worth a shot to ask him.