Voting for Zippy - week 10

ZachTheZip

So Zippy is now 9-0 thanks to the great efforts made by many Zips fans over the last two months. Now it is crunch time. With two weeks left, lots of schools are vying for the remaining playoff spots. Here's how we need to vote this week inorder to ensure ourselves a better chance once the playoffs commence:Cocky over Cosmo - I still don't know why, but Cosmo just scares me and I think he could be a major force if given the chanceSeymour over Otto - Poor Seymour has had a very rough time in this competition, with only three wins.Zippy over Goldy - Goldy could be a tough one given the size of the U of Minnesota if they ever get organisedCavman over Big Red - Cavman is practically in, and we can eliminate Big Red either now or next week. I say now.Joe Bruin over Monte - Monte must lose this week! Under no circumstances can he be allowed to win.Hokiebird over HairyDawg - HairyDawg is in it to win it, and those Georgia fans can be nuts, as can be any SEC fans. A win and they get in, which can not be allowed.So congrats on 9-0! We're almost there, but there's still work to be done to make sure we have an easier road through the playoffs.

So Zippy is now 9-0 thanks to the great efforts made by many Zips fans over the last two months. Now it is crunch time. With two weeks left, lots of schools are vying for the remaining playoff spots. Here's how we need to vote this week inorder to ensure ourselves a better chance once the playoffs commence:Cocky over Cosmo - I still don't know why, but Cosmo just scares me and I think he could be a major force if given the chanceSeymour over Otto - Poor Seymour has had a very rough time in this competition, with only three wins.Zippy over Goldy - Goldy could be a tough one given the size of the U of Minnesota if they ever get organisedCavman over Big Red - Cavman is practically in, and we can eliminate Big Red either now or next week. I say now.Joe Bruin over Monte - Monte must lose this week! Under no circumstances can he be allowed to win.Hokiebird over HairyDawg - HairyDawg is in it to win it, and those Georgia fans can be nuts, as can be any SEC fans. A win and they get in, which can not be allowed.So congrats on 9-0! We're almost there, but there's still work to be done to make sure we have an easier road through the playoffs.
I'd lean Cosmo over Cocky. Cocky is also a former winner and also part of the rabid SEC. Brigham Young does have a larger enrollment at 33300 vs. 23700.I would think we'd want Otto over Seymour. Support for Seymour has been sad but enrollment and moral at Syracuse is pretty low. Prop Otto up to get him into the playoffs and then let him finally go away.Totally agree with the rest of your picks. Really want to knock Goldy and HairyDawg outta here. Big schools and alumni base.Go Zippy!

I'd lean Cosmo over Cocky. Cocky is also a former winner and also part of the rabid SEC. Brigham Young does have a larger enrollment at 33300 vs. 23700.I would think we'd want Otto over Seymour. Support for Seymour has been sad but enrollment and moral at Syracuse is pretty low. Prop Otto up to get him into the playoffs and then let him finally go away.Totally agree with the rest of your picks. Really want to knock Goldy and HairyDawg outta here. Big schools and alumni base.Go Zippy!
You may be on to something there. Looking at the early trends, Cosmo is looking at blowing out Cocky, but Otto is a lost cause.Hairy Dawg and Monte are putting up very tough fights right now, but we can't let them win. I realy really don't want to face them in the playoffs.

You may be on to something there. Looking at the early trends, Cosmo is looking at blowing out Cocky, but Otto is a lost cause.Hairy Dawg and Monte are putting up very tough fights right now, but we can't let them win. I realy really don't want to face them in the playoffs.
Is this what happens when the football team is declared "out of it?" You guys are like the guys on PTI and Around the Horn, except with mascots. I love it! GO ZIPPY! I think once the playoffs start, I may have to try to get Zippy on Channel 3 again.