Akron - Tennessee State

ZachTheZip

What's up with this game? ESPN shows that we won 38-28! I've never seen such a low score! That should be the halftime score, or something. Can anyone confirm this?Never mind. I just turned on the radio. It is a half-time score. Stupid ESPN getting up my hopes like that.
Hey -- at least we don't have to face Truck Robinson in this game, like the last time I remember playing them -- in Evansville in 1971! That was considered the best small college team ever, and we stopped their undefeated season! Thanks to Roberson, the Massillon kid.

What a great day - Zips soccer advances to the NCAA tournament and the Zips go 2-1 out in the middle of nowhere to start the season. CMU in football on Friday and Binghamton next Saturday night to get things going at home - looking forward to the short work week! Way to go Zips! :rock:

Z.I.P. The Massillon kid was Brian Westover (I called him Leftover) there was another NBA player on that team, but I can't remember his name. Can anyone remember the other guy? Leftover made that driving layup at my end of the court. Z.I.P. were you one of the Bleacher Bums?