Zippy is Down Early

johnnyzip84

Here's how to vote:JOE BRUIN over Cosmo: Joe already has 6 losses, and Cosmo only has 5SEYMOUR over Goldy: same record, and I don't know if either has a chance at the playoffs, but Goldy is more dangerous should he get in.ZIPPY over Hairy Dawg: Dawg is in already, and now they are just voting to spoil out perfect season. Let's put them back in their place.OTTO over Big Red: Otto has 1 more loss than BR, and BR could move to the playoffs with a win.HOKIEBIRD over Cocky: Cocky is in last place, but is dangerous and could get in with a win depending on tiebreakersCAVMAN over Monte: winner gets in, and I would rather see Cavman than Monte.

Do not sit back on your duff letting some one else vote for Zippy.This week is a genuine challenge. Hairy Dawg is the only other mascot assured of a play off berth. Thus, there is no incentive for other candidates voters to back Zippy.This week we have to do it on our own.I agree with UAKRONKID on who to vote for.Vote, vote, vote and vote some more. Encourage everyone to vote for Zippy. This is a critical week.

Ok you guys have been great to me to this point and I love you all dearly 4 it but We didn't come this far to take a week 11 loss. We need to go into the playoffs knowing that we can beat every mascot out there. We can't give any 1 hopes that they can beat us. The votes in the past weeks have been way down which worries me going into the playoffs. We need to get the power and momentum back on our side. The way I see it We are 4 weeks from being the 2007 Mascot of the year.... Now nice does that sound???We have already got some love by the nation and respect by capital one ... word on the street was that they weren't going to make a 4th commercial but then they realized how well zippy was doing.This is our year and we are going to bring something great back to OhioThis week is tell 10 friends weekThanks for your hard work and Go Zips :bow:

Looks like the other five contests this week are well on their way to being over early. We've become the "featured" match-up and I would venture to say we have Hairy Dawg right where we want him. Goofy week with the holiday and it's probably going to be another one of those where if we stay close heading into the weekend, we can put on a big push over the weekend and especially Monday morning to close things out. We all need to stay vigilant and keep an eye on the spread. We were up over 200 earlier today but have gone back down by less than 100 at the moment. A good tune-up as we head into the play-offs. Come on everyone, let's hit our free throws down the stretch and finish with the perfect 11-0 mark. Go Zippy! :thumb:

Has anyone else noticed that some of the names you've been using are no longer registered?I wonder if they've gone through their data and nuked names in some kind of sequence.I've tried using some of the names I've already registered and they're coming up as not registered.

Has anyone else noticed that some of the names you've been using are no longer registered?I wonder if they've gone through their data and nuked names in some kind of sequence.I've tried using some of the names I've already registered and they're coming up as not registered.
The same thing just happened to me, zip81 :unsure: :blink: That sux, 'cause that's what takes the most time....registering names! Oh well, they can't keep us or Zippy down, can they? I just re-registered an "old" name and it seems to work.

I ran into the same thing yesterday. Chain names (i.e. Zippy, Zippy1, Zippy2, Zippy3, etc.) get deleted. Standalone names (xray, zebra, foxtrot) are still okay.I simply rebuild some of the chains. I used them yesterday and again today. Not sure if they will hack them again.Also, I noticed that chained names not ending in numbers seem to be okay. at least one I use is still good.Just rebuild the chain; vote; hope for the best.If anyone finds a way to create and use chains that they do not delete send a message to UAKRONKID, GOZIPS, CAPTIAN KANGAROO.Do NOT post the solution on the message boards.

I ran into the same thing yesterday. Chain names (i.e. Zippy, Zippy1, Zippy2, Zippy3, etc.) get deleted. Standalone names (xray, zebra, foxtrot) are still okay.I simply rebuild some of the chains. I used them yesterday and again today. Not sure if they will hack them again.Also, I noticed that chained names not ending in numbers seem to be okay. at least one I use is still good.Just rebuild the chain; vote; hope for the best.If anyone finds a way to create and use chains that they do not delete send a message to UAKRONKID, GOZIPS, CAPTIAN KANGAROO.Do NOT post the solution on the message boards.
Now that we know what's up...Maybe the Captain or Dr. Z should nuke this thread....the smoking gun. LOL...but I'm half serious. We don't need Carl Monday on our back. :wave:

6:23AM Monday morning ... Zippy is UP by 154. Looking decent at the moment but click HERE to vote now! GO ZIPPY!
Zippy is up by 241 at 8:05 am. Let's keep the full court press on right up until 9:00 am. Arise ZipsNation!!! Go Zippy!!!!
8:50 and zippy is barely up 20940 to 20831let's go! 10 minutes!