GoZips.com

GoZips.com used to have computer wallpapers somewhere, but I can't find them and I'd like to show off my spirit some at work with something cool. The capitalonebowl.com wallpapers with Zippy aren't that great especially since I'm on a widescreen monitor, so stretching Zippy to fit looks weird.Also, the b-ball page only has last year's pics, media guide, game notes, etc.

GoZips.com used to have computer wallpapers somewhere, but I can't find them and I'd like to show off my spirit some at work with something cool. The capitalonebowl.com wallpapers with Zippy aren't that great especially since I'm on a widescreen monitor, so stretching Zippy to fit looks weird.Also, the b-ball page only has last year's pics, media guide, game notes, etc.
If you would like to Zippy up your desktop, try one of our AK-OLDIES Wallpapers.They're pretty good, if I do say so myself. :Dhttp://www.akoldies.org/wallpaper.php