Ced Middleton

zipfan 81

After a summer in Connecticut, Middleton was a changed man back on the Akron campus. He had replaced his corn rows and the Afro with the corporate close crop of a young professional. And nobody recognized him.
So that's what happened!!!Nice read. Maybe Ced should follow Zippy to Channel 3 tomorrow. I know it's not as glamorous as ESPN, but hey, ya gotta start somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
After a summer in Connecticut, Middleton was a changed man back on the Akron campus. He had replaced his corn rows and the Afro with the corporate close crop of a young professional. And nobody recognized him.
So that's what happened!!!Nice read. Maybe Ced should follow Zippy to Channel 3 tomorrow. I know it's not as glamorous as ESPN, but hey, ya gotta start somewhere.
Now wait a minute, this was in PD on 13th and today Beacon has the exact same article.... what up with that?

Now wait a minute, this was in PD on 13th and today Beacon has the exact same article.... what up with that?
And that surprises you that BJ does an article after another paper? They do that all the time with news that happens in Canton, running a story the day after the Rep runs it.Although in Gaffney's defense, I think it was written awhile ago because it talked about his stats going into the Austin Peay game, which was Dec 15, when it was originally posted on ohio.com yesterday afternoon. Looks like they just didnt run until it was slow, and then edited his stats for the Ill-Chicago game.