Can Akron become the Boise State...

xu9697

GP1;Toledo will be playing OSU in a "home" game in 2009. Can't State may very well be playing Penn State in '10 or '11. Browns stadium allows Toledo, BG, Can't and Akron to play a "home" game against a Big Ten school, just as much as Temple can play a home game against PSU and draw 69,000 (3/4 MINIMUM of which are PSU fans). Your argument here is just bizarre.I won't even comment too much on your population/regional facts because they are just, for the most part, false. One simple fact that I will give is that 1/3 of the state's population is in NE Ohio.

GP1;Toledo will be playing OSU in a "home" game in 2009. Can't State may very well be playing Penn State in '10 or '11. Browns stadium allows Toledo, BG, Can't and Akron to play a "home" game against a Big Ten school, just as much as Temple can play a home game against PSU and draw 69,000 (3/4 MINIMUM of which are PSU fans). Your argument here is just bizarre.I won't even comment too much on your population/regional facts because they are just, for the most part, false. One simple fact that I will give is that 1/3 of the state's population is in NE Ohio.
I am sorry but you are mistaken.... GP1 is right Akron and Canton are on the decline..here is a link to back up that statementhttp://www.citypopulation.de/USA-Ohio.htmlColumbus population is rising...check the same charts.

I am sorry but you are mistaken.... GP1 is right Akron and Canton are on the decline..here is a link to back up that statementhttp://www.citypopulation.de/USA-Ohio.htmlColumbus population is rising...check the same charts.
I didn't state that all of what he said is incorrect. Please read everything completely for appropriate understanding. It is a FACT that 1/3 of Ohio's population is still located in Cleveland, Akron, Canton & Youngstown area.And, so we are clear: Columbus area in square miles is considered to be btwn 210-225 depending on which report you read. Cleveland, as a comparison, is 75-80 square miles.

Thank you GoZips. You are a gentleman and a wordsmith.The average was set against PSU, but the point is Temple has the ability to draw a team like that to their stadium for a home game. Their stadium can be a huge advantage to them.
Wow! A gentleman and a wordsmith! OK - maybe the first, but his name is not Smith. I know that for a fact. I have a friend who says he knows GoZips (don't call me a namedropper, cause I'm not referring to any BE BB coaches!) , and he is a VERY heavy contributor to the JAR Arena. Well, at least the refreshment stands. :D