I hate Can't

Marty McFly

I just hate Can't!I hate their gay yellow tshirts that they'll have on tonight!I hate the fact that they have NO Ohio guys starting for them (while Akron has 4 + Ced)!I hate Jim Christian. Someone tell him to go easy on the hair gel, and if he's going to wear a button down and a tie, to button your shirt the whole way up!I hate the fact that a starter, Chris Singletary, gets a DUI, is well over the limit (0.13 BAC) and is out ONE game. Nice discipline Jim Boy!I hate Q's pig tails!I hate the fact that they claim to be a party town, yet have no dance clubs that are worth a crap!I hate the fact that Jim Boy uses JUCO transfers to be successful, and doesnt use guys for 4 years to develope into a great player (see Cedric, Romeo, Dru...I could go on and on).I hate Bill Needle!That's about it. I am off to shovel dog poop now that the snow has melted. I'm sure I'll think of some more grumblings. Would it be wrong to bring a bag of dog poop and hurl that at their bench?PS - I do like that they us Browns fans Josh Cribbs, and us comedy fans Drew Carey. But other than that, I HATE Can't!!!

got to agree.....i hate their ugly ugly pee yellow shirts! Q is a thug and there's nothing to do on that campus unless you count the two crappy bars they have. the chicks are skanks (maybe that's not so bad :D ) and did i mention their shirts are the lamest shirts in all of college sports????? of and their student section has no original material...props to the rowdies! :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks:

Don't forget that all of the girls that go there have huge noses. Seriously...think of someone you know who goes there. Now think of her nose....and tell me it ain't huge.
:lol: Wait! :lol: It's true!Now I am on the hunt.... every minute for can't girls to find one with a small noze!~