End of Summer Rankings.....

Good Morning Zip Nation... :wave: I know I've been quiet for a while...but things have been quite busy here in Pittsburgh. Zeke is getting ready for his SENIOR year of high school... :blink: somebody shoot me. I just wanted to let you all know that Rivals.com has come out with their end of summer rankings and Zeke has gone from 45 to 39. WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: Not bad, ladies and gentlemen, not bad at all. As a matter of fact..you all may want to go and check it out..there have been some MAJOR DROPPINGS for several D-1 BIG EAST recruits--my my my!!Scout is due to come out with there new list by the end of the week. I'll keep you all posted. Zeke starts school this Friday!! Oh..and for those who may be wondering...he has "qualified" and is going through the clearinghouse process right now. All truly is well. Coach Boals, Anne Jorgensen, myself, Zeke's high school coach and his counselor have poured over his transcripts to make sure that he has everything he needs. His schedule is pretty cool...he has English 12, Algebra II, Journalism, and Sociology. He will also be taking a Computer Repair course (which is something he wants to take..but it will also fulfill his H.S. credit requirements).I'll holla at you all again...real soon!!Zeke's Mom

Yes, all of us missed your posts. Many of us have been wondering about Zeke's progress. Sounds to me that he is on track.I still believe that Zeke will make it into the top twenty-five (the five star zone) by the end of his senior year. The University of Akron Zips .... lasagna powered ... !!!!Go Zeke! Go Trevor! Go Zips!p.s. Start saving your aluminum cans (soda pop and beer) for the "Cans for Trevor" fund. You save them and we'll get the cash they produce to Trevor's family. This activity has already yielded over $100 for Trevor's expenses.

Good Morning Zip Nation... :wave: I know I've been quiet for a while...but things have been quite busy here in Pittsburgh. Zeke is getting ready for his SENIOR year of high school... :blink: somebody shoot me. I just wanted to let you all know that Rivals.com has come out with their end of summer rankings and Zeke has gone from 45 to 39. WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: Not bad, ladies and gentlemen, not bad at all. As a matter of fact..you all may want to go and check it out..there have been some MAJOR DROPPINGS for several D-1 BIG EAST recruits--my my my!!Scout is due to come out with there new list by the end of the week. I'll keep you all posted. Zeke starts school this Friday!! Oh..and for those who may be wondering...he has "qualified" and is going through the clearinghouse process right now. All truly is well. Coach Boals, Anne Jorgensen, myself, Zeke's high school coach and his counselor have poured over his transcripts to make sure that he has everything he needs. His schedule is pretty cool...he has English 12, Algebra II, Journalism, and Sociology. He will also be taking a Computer Repair course (which is something he wants to take..but it will also fulfill his H.S. credit requirements).I'll holla at you all again...real soon!!Zeke's Mom
Please give Zeke a "Best Wishes" for his Sr. year, both academically and athletically. First and foremost, let's hope he stays healthy :thumb: It just so happens my son is also enterring his Sr. year and coincidentally is very interested in computer science as well. It'd be pretty cool if they ended up in some of the same classes together at UA, but he's still mulling over a number of schools at the moment. Thanks for the update!

p.s. Start saving your aluminum cans (soda pop and beer) for the "Cans for Trevor" fund. You save them and we'll get the cash they produce to Trevor's family. This activity has already yielded over $100 for Trevor's expenses.I certainly will. As much soda as we drink in this house....I wish you would have told me a little while ago. Heck I can probably raise a couple hundred dollars alone. ;)

p.s. Start saving your aluminum cans (soda pop and beer) for the "Cans for Trevor" fund. You save them and we'll get the cash they produce to Trevor's family. This activity has already yielded over $100 for Trevor's expenses.I certainly will. As much soda as we drink in this house....I wish you would have told me a little while ago. Heck I can probably raise a couple hundred dollars alone. ;)
Amen! You're an awesome part of this family!!!

Hadn't seen this posted yet. Scouts new rankings came out. Zeke is listed as the #40 prospect in the country. Can't remember where he was ranked before, but he's still listed as a 4-star and is the #7 C in the country (based on the looks of the list he could easily be #5 as there are 3 C's ranked within 4 positions of one another).Keep up the good work Zeke. Looking forward to seeing you in blue and gold.http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p...=88&yr=2009

Zeke would probably be ranked even higher if he had attended a major camp/event in mid summer. Zeke skipped it to attend his mother's ordination in their church. Zeke is one special player that will continue to improve over the next several years. His current ranking is just fine with the Zips coaches.Let's hope and pray that Zeke stays true to the Zips. I believe that he will. I also feel that by the end of his senior year Zeke will easily be in the top twenty-five (five star territory).Go Zeke! Go Zips! Go Trevor!Lasagna power ... !!!!p.s. Start saving your aluminum cans (soda pop and beer) for the "Cans for Trevor" fund. You save them and we'll get the cash they produce to Trevor's family. This activity has already yielded over $100 for Trevor's expenses