ESPN's bottom ten

The Hip Zip

I guess I'll look at the bright side. When was the last time the MAC only had ONE team (and one waiting) on this list a few games into the season? And if we gotta have one there, what better choice would there be than our bestest buddies to the east :rofl: It's all because :screwks: of course.
If you lose to UA you automatically get a spot in the bottom 10...LOL

I guess I'll look at the bright side. When was the last time the MAC only had ONE team (and one waiting) on this list a few games into the season? And if we gotta have one there, what better choice would there be than our bestest buddies to the east :rofl: It's all because :screwks: of course.
Last week there weren't any MAC teams on there at all. Of course, when the inevitable happened and the MAC returned to the list, it's not surprising which team ended up on it.

Ahem "Excellence in action" :lol:
Speaking of Excellence in action, can someone get a photo of that billboard (this years K-ents slogan billboard).If you can't post it anywhere, pm me and I will put it up. We need another photoshop contest.kentblowz_8.jpg
Awesomely the K.S.Eww sign on Rt. 8 South is already gone. It has been replaced by a billboard for judges Elinore Marsh Stormer, Linda Teodosio, and County Clerk of Courts Daniel Horrigan (all democratic candidates (and I'm not saying whether that's good or bad in the interest of not starting a political debate on this board)). Although, it does actually pertain to summit county unlike the K.S.Who? billboard. Otherwise, I'd have gotten a picture of that billboard in the interest of it getting posted around here and having it defiled in absolutely every appropriate way. Man that thing pissed me off... Ugh, :screwks: That place is a complete joke.